Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the
our). All users will be liable to agree the terms, and rights/obligations stated in the terms. Please read carefully before signing this agreement.
- Any updated transaction terms showed on our website with a domain name
2. M-Point transactions
M-Point can be traded by specified procedures in M-Point Platform.
- A transaction applicant (
you) will be subject to the Terms o f Use and apply for registration procedures by submitting certain information (
registration information) to us in the manner specified by us.
- We will judge approval of all applications under our judgement standards. Your registration will be completed upon notification which will be sent to you when your registration is approved.
If you, who applied for registration under Article 1, fall under any of the followings, we reserve the right to reject your registration:
a.A misstatement, a misdescription or omission was found in all or any portion of the registration form;
b.You are under 21 years old;
c.We judged on our discretion that you belong to one of anti-social forces (such as organized crime groups, right-wing groups and/or any other equivalent groups, the same shall apply hereinafter) or either directly or indirectly support, cooperate and/or involved in forces related to management or operation of anti-social forces;
d.We judged on our discretion that you attempted to make profits by money laundering, gambling, operating a gambling house or gathering gamblers, or conduct any illicit acts such as selling, dealing or transferring lottery tickets, etc.;
e.We judged on our discretion that your registration is not appropriate.
4. Management of Private Key and Password
The wallet token/wallet secret of M-Point and a password required for conducting transactions on our website where you register your account will be given to you. You will be solely responsible for the use and maintenance of your wallet secret and password. You may not allow a third party to use these in any manner and follow the next to prevent it:
a.Set your password unpredictable to a third party;
b.Do not reveal your private key or password to a third party;
c.Log out and close web browsers of our website opened on public computers or smartphones;
d.Unlock an easy log-in setting (enables you to skip the procedure of entering your email address and password to log in) when you open our website on public computers or smartphones.
Even in the event that a third party uses your wallet cesret or password, any use of it will be considered made by you and you will be responsible for all results arising from such transaction.
- You may reimburse any losses and damages that we or a third party incurred by the use of the wallet secret you hold and your password. Also, you will be solely responsible for the use and maintenance of your registered information and we will not be liable for any damages or losses caused by false or inaccurate information your registered.
- You will be allowed to use M-Point only within the range set by us, following the age and use environment conditions.
5.M-Point Exchange Time and Rate
- M-Point exchange time and rate will be announced on the website specified by us.
- Upon conducting such transaction, you may pay for a certain transaction fee which will be announced on the website specified by us.
- We reserve the right to change M-Point exchange time and rate and also a transaction fee.
- You understand and agree that you are responsible for having all telephone, modem, internet connection, intranet connection, extranet connection, other equipment and software necessary to access the website and for the costs of such equipment, telephone connections, software and the use thereof, including any applicable taxes.
- Depending on telephone, modem, internet connection, intranet connection, extranet connection, other equipment and software, you understand and agree that you are responsible for conducting security measures to prevent computer virus infection, unauthorized access, information leakage and others and for the costs of such security measures.
- The conditions for such transaction are as follows:
a.You may order M-Point exchange following the procedures set by us. The value of M-Point will be specified by us and you may pay for the amount by creditcard. You do not have any right to oppose to these;
b.Contract for M-Point exchange between you and us will be concluded at the point of time when your order for M-Point exchange was confirmed. You will be subject to such conditions as of the time of the conclusion and you understand and agree that no cancellation or return is acceptable after that;
c.We reserve the right to terminate such contract if your payment is not confirmed within 3 days after the date of your M-Point exchange transaction was completed. You will be solely responsible for losses and damages we incurred by this and not be able to claim us for any of these.
7.Cancellation, Return and Refund of Order
M-Point exchange that you once ordered cannot be cancelled. Also, we will not accept any returns or refunds due to your personal preference.
- We will not guarantee the services pertaining to M-Point or the value, function, use and purpose of M-Point or will not be liable for any losses, damages, claims and/ or actions of any kind caused by these.
- We will not guarantee the release of M-Point API or the liquidity of M-Point (a possibility to exchange M-Point into other cryptocurrencies, USD, etc.) in any manner.
- You will confirm the implementation of such transaction and the use of M-Point do not violate applied laws and internal regulations of the industry groups on your own responsibility and at your expense. We will not guarantee that the implementation of such transaction or the use of M-Point by you is applicable to these laws and regulations in any manner.
- We will not be liable for any losses, damages, claims and/or actions of any kind either directly or indirectly occurred between you and a third party in such transaction or the use of M-Point.
- We will not be responsible for any transaction, interaction, dispute and others occurred between you and other users or a third party and these will be dealt and solved by you, on your own responsibility and at your expense.
- We will not be liable for any losses of data or malfunctions or damages of devices by cancellation, suspension, termination or changes of such transaction, or deletion or disappearance of your information or termination of your registration or any other damages you incurred in such transaction.
- We will not be responsible for any information which can be gained through our website or its URL link offered by other websites whatever the reason may be.
- In the event that such transaction was concluded by a system error, we reserve the right to cancel it and will not be liable for any losses or damages you incurred in such cancellation and the service.
- We will not be liable for any losses, damages or claims and/or actions of any kind caused by changes of laws, government ordinances, regulations, orders, notices, rules, guidelines or other regulations (
laws and regulations), or tax regulations including consumption tax in the future, pertaining to such transaction.
- In the event that a future change of laws and regulations regarding M-Point or tax regulations including consumption tax pertaining to such transaction retroacted, we will not be liable for any losses, damages or claims and/or actions of any kind caused by this.
9.Intellectual Property Rights and Other Rights
- Copyrights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights (
intellectual property rights) and property rights belong to us or ones who licensed us and the use of our website or the implementation of such transaction will not allow you to violate intellectual property rights.
- You will not decompile, reverse engineer and/or acts of any kind (including circumvention of technical protections but not limited to) to violate intellectual property rights in any way or whatever the reason may be.
10.Changes, Suspension and Termination of Service Contents
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our website with or without prior notice upon the occurrence of any of the following events. We will not be responsible for any losses, damages, claims and/or actions of any kind you or a third party incurred.
a.We or a third party specified by us conduct checking, maintenance or construction regularly or urgently;
b.Failure or fault occurred in our website or equipment for our systems;
c.Natural disasters such as earthquake, flood and tsunamis, or war, disturbance, riot, blackout or other force occurred;
d.The proper authorities such as the judiciary, administration and others demanded or ordered;
e.Operationally or technically we judged it necessary.
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, suspend, or terminate all or any part of the M-Point exchange service (including information on M-Point offered by us) with or without prior notice. We will not be liable for any losses, damages or claims and/or actions of any kind you or a third party incurred by this.
Upon the implementation of such transaction and using our website and systems, the following acts and contents are prohibited:
b.Impersonate any actual person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
c.Copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, translate, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of brochures, leaflets or materials offered by us except when, and to the extent that, without our prior agreement, or use or otherwise export or re-export;
d.Violate any terms of this agreement;
e.Violate or may violate the Violation of Public Order and Morality;
f.Engage in or instigate any criminal or illegal activities;
g.Give or may give advantages to other users or a third party;
h.Interrupt or may interrupt the management of our services pertaining to such transaction;
i.Defame or may defame us or M-Point exchange;
j.Infringe or may infringe any intellectual property rights, fame, privacy, any rights or profits of us or a third party;
k.Aid or abet any acts prescribed in the said items; l. And any activities we judge inappropriate
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to suspend your account or any other measures with or without prior notice if an act prescribed in the respective items was conducted. Please understand and agree that we cannot answer to any questions regarding the reason for execution of these. We will not be liable for any damages and/or losses caused by executing measures described above.
12.Term of Validity
This agreement will be valid from the completion date of your registration under Article 3 of this agreement to the termination date of your registration, during a period of time when we offer the service pertaining to such transaction.
You will not make profits by money laundering, gambling, operating a gambling house or gathering gamblers, or conduct any illicit activities such as selling, dealing or transferring lottery tickets etc. You will be obliged to comply with all laws and ordinances such as Japanese laws and international laws.
16.Exclusion of Antisocial Forces
You assure that you will comply with the following items: a. You do not belong to any antisocial forces; b. Any member of your company or organization (an employee to execute business, CEO, a director, an executive officer or any other person equivalent thereto) do not belong to antisocial forces; c. You do not implement such transaction under your name used by antisocial forces.
Established in May, 20th, 2016